House for Sale
- About this property
Dual Living Setup Perfect the Extended Family!Property ID 1925273Be quick to secure this spaciously designed residence offering the ideal balance of internal living across two levels & expansive outdoor areas perfect for kids, pets or multiple cars!
Oozing so much potential & with a position so close to shops, schools & transport all within minutes. This home at 34 Palm Avenue is an unparalleled opportunity to make your own & enjoy many happy years as your family grows...
OR acquire as a consistently high yielding investment property to add to your portfolio. Rental appraisal $420-$440pw+
Of course don't forget that this property sits on an enormous 994m2 with side access to the rear - so there is definitely no shortage of space!
• 3 bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
• Large lounge room with separate dining
• Modern renovated kitchen
• Bathroom with shower over tub & separate toilet
• Front verandah & rear deck for outdoor entertaining
• Spacious open plan lounge & dining area
• 2 additional rooms ideal to use for extended family, guests, home offices or for storage
• Large 2nd kitchen
• Internal laundry
• 2nd toilet
• Adjacent to parkland with BBQ area and playground for kids
• Situated in a cul-de-sac street
• Close to Kingston Train Station only 950m away
• Logan Central Shopping Centres within 3 min drive
• Multiple reputable public & private schools nearby within 5 min drive
(e.g. Kingston State and Groves Christian College)
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.