House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kingston
Chic Living - Quality Complex!Property ID 1665725I am proud to offer this property to the market for the first time and agree you will be excited at the prospect of owning such a wonderful investment. This townhouse is only 8 years old and in extremely good condition, here is what the property has to offer:
Lower level offers:
- Direct access from the remote control double garage.
- Massive tiled and combined Lounge and dining area with air-conditioning.
- Modern and spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- Veranda overlooking courtyard.
Upper level offers:
- Main bedroom offers walk in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning and small deck.
- 2 smaller bedrooms offers wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom off the hallway.
If you are not familiar with Kingston the location here is fantastic. Just at the end of the street are Groves Christian College and Kingston State Primary. Easy access to the Logan motorway and the M1, train station only a short walk away and regular bus services to.
Currently the property is tenanted at $365 per week and the lease expiries 10/08/2017 but the tenants would love to stay.
Body Corporate is only $40.86 per week, you could be looking at close to 6% yield for your nest egg
Please call Rebecca on 0449 183 323 for any enquiries about the property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.