House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kingston
Wow so Affordable & Already Tenanted!Property ID 1565958They say the early bird gets the worm so you'll definitely want to be the first one in for this surprisingly spacious neat & tidy property, ideal for INVESTMENT in the ever popular growth suburb of Kingston!
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood close to local shops and bus transport.
Kingston Train Station a short drive only 1.5km away.
Multiple schools all within a 2km radius.
• Berrinba East State Primary.
• Kingston State Primary.
• Groves Christian College.
• Woodridge State High.
BUT the BIG PLUS. presently it is rented with fantastic happy tenants in place @ $315pw!
• 3 large sized rooms all with built in cupboards.
• Timber floors in the oversized lounge & throughout the bedrooms.
• Spacious kitchen with separate dining area.
• Ceiling fans in all rooms & air con in lounge.
• 587m2 block with fenced backyard & ample side access.
• Single garage with plenty of off street car parking.
Call Tony Miller today on 0423 259 073 for more info, to arrange your own private viewing OR make an offer before someone else sees the unmissable value right here and beats you to it!