House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Kingston
Fully Renovated Haven you Deserve the Best!Property ID 1561485Blink your eye and this newly renovated property will be gone. If you like to be within minutes' drive to retailers, shopping centres, restaurants, entertainment and galore this is the home to buy! Sought after north-facing aspect in a quiet street with friendly neighbours, this home provides for a safe and secure environment for your family. Set on a 629 m2 level square block, this 5 star retreat is in the catchment of Berrinba East and Woodridge High State Schools, stroll to bus stops, walk to train station and short drive to Logan Central Plaza. Talk about location, location, location, it's definitely right up there!
Open flow living, natural northerly breezes, spacious rooms, no expenses spared as big money has been spent refurbishing the place that it feels that you are buying brand new! A vastly spaced out open backyard where your kids and you can play a game of soccer, rugby or cricket on the lawn or just run wild! This house is so beautifully presented that you have to come and see it for yourself - It's like your own Barossa Valley of Kingston, just complete the look with wine and glasses!
Features of this stunning brick home:
- Almost everything brand new - Newly painted exteriors, roof, fence and freshly painted interior walls
- Newly laminated floorings for all bedrooms, full turn-key kitchen, refreshed bathroom and toilet
- Open plan lounge flowing into a dining / kitchen combo
- Kitchen comes with new quality electric cooktops, oven and range hood; plenty of benchtop space and cabinetry for storage; delicate touch with soft close drawers and cupboards
- 3 spacious inviting bedrooms
- Lounge also opens up into a flexible 4th bedroom, which can also be turned into a rumpus, extra living area or retreat
- Stand-alone bathroom with soaking bathtub and shower; separate toilet
- Good sized laundry
- Inviting outdoor entertainment (fully painted floors), open grassland, sit back and relax under the mango tree with a glass of wine and magazine
- North facing floods the home with natural light, the natural orientation allows for nice natural breezes to come into the home
- Split air conditioning
- Security screens and flyscreens
- Electric hot water system
- Fully fenced around the property for privacy
- Newly painted tandem garage for 2 cars; plenty more space on the front driveway (newly painted as well) and front yard for more cars
Wait no longer, there can only be one tenant for a magnificent residence such as this and it may as well be you!
CLICK "EMAIL AGENT" NOW TO REGISTER AT THE NEXT OPEN HOME!!