House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Keperra
When Position is Everything!Property ID 1694896This immaculately presented family home is a must to inspect.
Situated on a spacious block of land with a huge fenced yard plus backing onto Brook Park which is decked out with a children's playground; your kids are going to love it!
The family friendly layout includes 3 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom with separate toilet, spacious lounge room, modern open plan kitchen adjoining large dining room or rumpus.
The home includes air conditioning, fans, alarm system, security screens, Led lighting and insulation. It has been freshly painted and features bamboo and tiled flooring.
Additional property features include:
- Lock up garage with electric door
- Car port
- Gas cook top and electric oven
Entertain family and friends under the rear patio that has it's very own built in BBQ for the Summer gatherings.
Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, direct access to the park, under 50m to closest bus stop, 4 minutes to Ferny Grove & Keperra Train Stations, and a selection of primary and secondary schools just down the road, this home is in a prime position.
- 2.3 km to Keperra Train Station
- 1.7 km to Ferny Grove Train Station
- 2.9 km to St Williams Catholic Primary School
- 3.8 km to Grovely Tafe College
- 3.6 km to Grovely State School
- 2.7 km to Mitchelton High School
- 5 km to Mt Maria Catholic College
- 4.2 km to Arana Hills Shopping Centre
- 3.8 km to Arana Hills Leagues Club
- 3.2 km to Keperra Golf Club
- 3.8 km to Blackwood Street Precinct
- 5 km to Brookside Shopping Centre
Don't miss out on this one!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.