- About this property
- Explore Kelvin Grove
Under Contract! Under Contract!Property ID 1686481Positioned on the first floor to the rear of the complex, this gorgeous newly renovated two bedroom apartment is easily the best buy right now in Kelvin Grove! It has that extra bit of space and bonus features that are hard to come by. Immediately satisfying the fundamentals of a great real estate investment, built to last in solid cavity brick, the apartment is incredibly quiet and private! Its recent make over means that you'll be the first to enjoy it's lovely new features and we think that you are going to love living in this peaceful and elevated position in convenient Kelvin Grove!
Boasting a generous and functional layout its' light filled living room, dressed in new timber flooring, new curtains and neutral tones enjoys a great flow through to the modern kitchen and outdoor balcony.
Enjoy outdoor living on the lovely sun-lit balcony ideal for entertaining and taking in the well maintained and establish rear gardens. The large renovated bathroom is ideally positioned away from the main living and in between the bedrooms to provide maximum privacy for yourself and your guests.
The features you will love!
• Expected rental of $370 per week
• Freshly painted with brand new carpets, new timber flooring, curtains & blinds
• Vacant and ready to occupy book your removalist now
• Its position at the rear of the complex make it whisper quiet!
• Renovated kitchen with lovely outlook
• Renovated Large bathroom with large shower and separate WC
• Loads of storage throughout
• Huge garage with laundry and space for storage
• Northern aspect with lovely suburban views
• Body Corp Fees' @ $708.00 per quarter
- Only 2km to Queen Street Mall
- 600m to Kelvin Grove Urban Village - Woolworths etc
- Bus stop 500m - Easy public transport access to the city
- 1.4km to Paddington cafs
- Victoria Park Golf Club 500m
- 1.4km to Suncorp Stadium
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital.
The suburb's proximity to the city makes it a popular residence for young people, who study at QUT's Kelvin Grove campus, or commute into the city centre for work.
Located north west of Brisbane's CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced great growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb's proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to a number of shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets - a popular attraction of the suburb.
Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
The tightly-held location is also in close proximity to Brisbane International Airport and excellent local infrastructure, including the inner northern busway and Clem 7 tunnel, which offer easy access to the CBD and make commuting a breeze!