Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kelvin Grove
Near New Apartment with Exceptional View and Rental Yield!Property ID 1663649Don't miss the opportunity to purchase this spacious 1 bedroom apartment offering the convenience of inner city lifestyle or an easy investment.
Immediately satisfying the fundamentals of a great real estate investment, with a fabulous rental return of $425 Per week, and a happy tenant in place, this apartment has the goods! Its position is elevated and offers an exceptional outlook with panoramic views of the Brisbane City.
Positioned right in the heart of Kelvin Grove, young families will benefit being in the Kelvin Grove School Catchment and studious young adults will also appreciate the QUT being so close by. This apartment's location has always been popular with young professionals working in the nearby Royal Brisbane Hospital, Kelvin Grove QUT and Brisbane's CBD.
Investors will appreciate this property not just because of its broad appeal but because it ticks the important boxes such as: Value for money, Location, Access to Public Transport, Schools, High rental demand and Low Body Corporate Fees.
This fabulous one bedroom apartment is a real stand out. With an outlook over Blue Gums Park, a massive living and dining space and crazy amounts of storage - this apartment really shows us how one bedroom apartments should be designed.
You'll love the designer kitchen, the fully tiled living and dining areas with space for a large dining table and a big modular lounge, the built-in TV cabinetry completing the streamline from the kitchen and of course the large balcony. This apartment is an absolute winner.
718/148 Victoria Park Road Apartment & Complex Features:
- Spacious Living and Dining area
- 1 bedroom with a large study nook
- The kitchen offers plenty of bench space and a large pantry. As well as top of the line steel appliances, stone bench tops and feature veneer overhead cabinets.
- The living space includes air-conditioning.
- Good size Balcony for any outdoor setting and BBQ with excellent views and cool summer breeze.
- The bedroom is queen-sized and includes built-in robes, a fan and air-conditioning.
- Excellent onsite managers who make sure the area are well looked after.
- Great size pool with sundeck and undercover BBQ area underneath
- Well-equipped Gym with all the cardio equipments, yoga/pilates and weights
- Body corporate - $1111 per quarter
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.