House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kelvin Grove
Dual Living Gracious QueenslanderProperty ID 1544293This peaceful, cool and charming home will have you falling in love at first sight.
Offering dual living quarters which can either accommodate teenagers or provide a dual income, this home boasts unique features and opportunity. It's a rare gem on a large block in a prestigious, sought after location. Adding to this, the garden and retaining wall were designed to accommodate a pool. Beautifully renovated, it is also ready for new owners to just move in and love as it is.
Walking into this elevated, inner city Queenslander it's like a breath of fresh air. Literally. Even on a hot, still day, this home offers itself up as a cool haven due to its North-South facing position and ready access to cross breezes.
The sizeable upper back deck is welcoming and a draw card. You can imagine Summer nights with a cool drink here with the expansive kitchen opening up to it to make entertaining easy and relaxed. It's here you can really see how a pool would value add in lifestyle as well as to the property itself.
The home proudly boasts period features as well as stylish renovations to the bathroom and kitchen areas. All bedrooms are good sized and offer their own charm.
The downstairs living space is self-contained, featuring a roomy sleeping area, well-equipped kitchenette and its own bathroom and side access.
The gardens are well established and easy to maintain. Being fully fenced, it's secure and contained. The home is close to Kelvin Grove Village with Paddington, Red Hill, Newmarket and Brisbane city only a few minutes away.
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Front and rear decks
• Renovated kitchen featuring granite bench tops, Neff double wall oven, Miele 5 gas cook top
• Stylishly tiled main bathroom
• Teenage/parent's retreat/guest quarters with own kitchenette & bathroom
• Open plan dining/living room
• Inner city living on a good sized block
• Sought after Kelvin Grove College Precinct nearby
• Walking distance to University and Kelvin Grove Village
• Ample storage
• Double lock up garage with full side access
• Established, easy to maintain garden & fully fenced
• Water tank and solar panels
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.