House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kelso
Wow! Spacious Comfortable Home on 2000m² Allotment!Property ID 1563973Work commitments has this family relocating, they are very sad to be moving on so soon.
We just love the space this home offers, every room is generous in size certainly making life very comfortable when all of the children are home. Having a large family this was a priority for them, they have even used the free standing double garage as a teenagers room initially, with the intention of fitting it out as a self-contained guests quarters.
Certainly a SPACIOUS HOME well worth inspecting, simplicity, easily maintained, very cool home with a high pitched roof, large window and door openings just the answer to our weather conditions.
Visit this property and be surprised with the size!
"ROSSMEAD" Acreage Estate is certainly one of Townsville's sought after areas for those wanting to get away from the closeness of inner city suburbia and still being close to the city.
The district features larger homes built on allotment sizes ranging from 2000m2, providing family's the freedom of space with room for larger sheds & machinery.
This acreage estate is connected to sewerage this is a bonus as most acreage relies on septic systems.
Schools, local shopping facilities, connection to the "Overpass" for easy access to Lavarack Army Barracks, Townsville Hospital & James Cook University all within 15 minutes.
- 2000m2 fenced allotment
- 3 OVERSIZED BEDROOMS - STUDY - 4 CAR LOCKABLE GARAGES - ABOVE GROUND POOL
- Double free standing lock up garage to back of property, BBQ area beside the pool.
(Separate power to this garage could allow it to be converted to a self contained guests dwelling).
- Timber walkway from the large tiled outdoor area takes you to the BBQ & Pool area.
- Designed to be cool and spacious
(tall ceilings, over-sized rooms, large windows & doors, tiled throughout).
- Sealed double parking area beside home from the driveway entry to back garage.
(Fantastic for parking work vehicles, caravan & the boat).
- Pool (shade sail & easily maintained).
- Garden Shed (behind garage)
- Garage x 2 (attached to home, internal access to home and back patio for convenience
- 3 Over-sized Bedrooms-
(Master Bedroom is truly a parents retreat)
(Separate HIS & HERS walk-in clothes closets)
- Home Office/Study
- 2 Bathrooms (Family) & (Ensuite to Master Bedroom)
(Family bathroom area has separate toilet & powder room)
(Bathroom has shower cubicle with a separate corner spa bath)
- Portico Front Entry Tiled - Double front door
- Formal Living Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen (fantastic storage & bench space, Dishwasher, Oven & Gas Hotplate- Ariston)
- Entertainment/Family area (presently the billard room, table is neg.)
- Laundry (Large - room to leave the ironing board in place)
- Linen & Store room - (walk-in)
- Tiled Back Patio
- Open plan living/dining/entertainment area
- Recently painted interior
- Kitchen replaced recently
- Lighting & electricial upgrades
- New window coverings
- Tiles throughout.
- Security screens
- Solar power 1.5
- Established gardens irrigated
Contact Agent Lesley to arrange your private inspection. Mobile 0400516143
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.