House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Kedron
Stunningly Renovated, Character Filled, Modern Infused Kedron QueenslanderProperty ID 1575983Perfectly positioned on a north facing block, in an ideal Kedron location, is this delightful character filled family home that has been thoughtfully renovated with modern and stylish finishes throughout.
This spectacular home has absolute WOW factor and an inspection is highly recommended!
Be pleasantly surprised with the sheer size and space of the bedrooms, bathrooms and multiple indoor/outdoor living areas on offer.
This beautiful family home comprises of an open plan kitchen design including quality stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops and ample preparation and storage space with an outlook over the main dining and living areas.
The main living area opens out onto the expansive undercover outdoor alfresco area with ceiling fans and privacy screening that allows for entertaining friends and family all year round.
This home is approximately 6kms from the CBD and within walking distance from local conveniences such as parks, private schools such as Padua College, Mt. Alvernia and St. Anthony's, Kedron and Wavell High Schools, public transport and the new Coles development.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Three spacious bedrooms, two with ensuites and built in robes
* Main bedroom includes WIR and ensuite
* Study / Office- perfect for use as 4th bedroom
* Two spacious living areas- great for families to spread out
* Stunningly renovated kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, quality Bosch stainless steel appliances with ample storage and preparation space
* Fully air-conditioned throughout with 4 separate units for yearly comfort
* Ceiling fans, gorgeous Plantation Shutters and neutral tones throughout
* Impressive covered outdoor entertainment area with privacy screening overlooking low maintenance, landscaped back yard
* Eco Friendly with 3kw solar power (18 panels) and 6000ltr water tanks
* Fully concreted underneath which provides ample storage or another ideal entertainment area
* Low maintenance, pet friendly, fully fenced 405m2 landscaped block
* Plus much more!
Only by an inspection can one truly appreciated all the benefits and irresistible features this property has to offer.
The property will and must be sold at Auction on Saturday 14 January 2017 1pm onsite if not sold prior.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 46 Broughton Road in Kedron.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.