Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Kedron
Contract Crashed! Immaculate and Fully Renovated with Nothing to do!Property ID 1575162Situated in a quiet leafy cul de sac this modern town house offers a perfect blend of space, privacy and convenience. Whether you're an owner occupier looking to purchase an excellent town house in this perfect location or you're the savy investor that is looking for low maintenance property with a great rent return this is the ideal property for you.
- Two generous size bedrooms with air conditioning, fans, built in robes with the main offering a private balcony
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, 2 pac cupboards and pantry, new kitchen stainless steel appliances plus dish washer, gas cooking and ample cupboard space
- Air conditioned large tiled open plan lounge and dining area with modern shutters and new light fittings.
- Renovated bathroom with caesarstone bench tops, new vanity and sink.
- Freshly painted inside
- Near new carpet through out
- Private decked outdoor entertainment area with a built in BBQ for those summer weekends.
- New crim safe on windows and new window locks
- Internal laundry and single lock up garage
- Near new front door
- New colorbond roof
- Only one neighbour to the right of the property
- North facing aspect to catch the breeze and beat summer
- Solid constructed brick and block town house
Ideally located and within close proximity to Padua college and Mt Alvernia college, walking distance to bus stop, easy access to the Clem 7 tunnel and a short stroll to the local shops, cafes, parks and the bike way. So close to the city being only 7.5km to the CBD.
This spacious immaculate town house in a boutique complex will get snapped up quick! Don't miss out!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.