- About this property
- Explore Kedron
Sold by David Lazzarini!Property ID 1546239Located in one of Kedron's most sought after streets (a whisper quiet cul de sac in fact) you'll discover this charming double gable, two level Qlder style residence positioned in the heart of the Padua School Precinct. Also boasting the perfect north/south aspect this home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy as the current Owners are on the move and will be selling! Features include:
- Multiple living and entertaining areas over two levels
- Gorgeous country style kitchen featuring stunning timber benchtops, slide out pantry drawers, 900mm gas cook top, dishwasher, double bowl sink plus servery to north facing covered deck!
- 4 double size bedrooms (3 upstairs and 1 downstairs), check out the Floor Plan!
- 3 bathrooms (including ensuite), the main boasting a relaxing spa!
- Internal stairs lead to the family room which opens to the covered paved entertaining area boasting your own brick pizza oven and fireplace
- Many internal delights that add to both the charm and livability of the home such as high ceilings, wide timber floorboards, VJ internal walls, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, classic bay window and more!
- Lockable storage areas downstairs
- Private, low maintenance fenced yard, easy care gardens and good size garden shed
- Wide 13.3 metre (approx) frontage, 405m2 level lot
- This residence WILL BE SOLD as the Owners are on the move!!
As well as living in one of Kedron's premiere streets you'll also be within 200 metres to the Padua School Precinct and just 500 metres to the transport infrastructure of the Northern Busway, Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnel network. Also, the new Coles (currently under construction) will be an easy stroll away.