- About this property
- Explore Kawana Island
Attention Investors, First Home Buyers and Retirees…Property ID 1553475This 3 bed, 2 bath, beautifully renovated Kawana Island home has an abundance of value and possibilities that should not be missed. Dual road access means the option for a second car or boat/caravan space and the unique corner block not only offers privacy but ample room for a pool.
With timber decks, front and back of the property, and a large, private entertainers deck at the side of the house, this home offers a multitude of living and entertaining areas. The vaulted ceilings offer both light and space and the modern, fresh, fully renovated finish means that this home is ready to move into today.
The huge demand for rental properties on the island provides an excellent rental yield of around $530 per week, making this a stand out investment opportunity.
* 3 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
* 2 sparkling new bathrooms
* Large laundry with excellent storage
* New paint and carpet throughout
* New modern timber finish flooring
* 3 outdoor decks to entertain or just sit back and enjoy
* Soaring ceilings in spacious open plan living areas
* Single lock up garage with opportunity for tandem parking
* Quiet no through road, with easy access to canal, beach and park
The idyllic Island lifestyle starts here and encompasses kilometers of lakeside boardwalks, bike paths, popular cafes and restaurants, and only minutes to some of the best beaches in Queensland. With such a peaceful, quiet street, you'd never know all of this was on the doorstep of the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Health Precinct, Kawana Shopping World, schools, public transport and easy motorway access.
An inspection won't disappoint.