- About this property
- Explore Kangaroo Point
Charmingly Furnished Executive Apartment in the Heart of Kangaroo PointProperty ID 1556946Welcome to 315/35 Ferry Street, Amity Towers. This luxurious residence is renovated to perfection, built for purpose and designed for elegance; a property that is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. Come in, feel the sense of openness, bathe in the abundance of natural light and dwell in the gentle breeze that flows through the residence. Occupying a generous 116sqm, with a north-eastern aspect this apartment will overfill you with a sense grandeur and charm.
It is safe to say that the property is unique, there is no other like it and I would encourage you to find one that has this much love poured into it. A word to the weary - when you come in, you will fall head over heels for the location, residence and Kangaroo Point living.
This Fully Furnished Executive Apartment Features:
- Two (2) generous bedrooms both with built-ins.
- Two (2) elegant bathrooms, with ensuite and an open bath.
- Spacious living which flows out to the private balcony providing river views.
- Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage.
- Stylish furnishings which completely compliments the grand character of the residence.
- Built-in study desk providing for additional working space.
- Ducted air conditioning through the entire property.
- One (1) secure car space with CCTV and complex gate.
- Dockside residents may also utilise pool facilities.
- Multiple access on Prospect Terrace & Ferry Street.
This is an executive apartment which has been exceptionally designed for uncompromising inner city living. The Amity Tower is perfectly positioned meters from the inner city ferry, public transport, with great access to the M1, close renowned restaurants/cafes and the beautiful Brisbane River boardwalk. This one is well deserving of an inspection, but make it quick as you will miss out! Contact Jeremy Paikaew on 0437 480 005 to secure your inspection.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the Request an Inspection Time or Book an Inspection Time icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online 1form applications via the apply online link.To book your inspection or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
PLEASE NOTE:You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.