House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Kalinga
Contemporary Living in KalingaProperty ID 1709080Nestled in one of Kalinga's most sought-after streets, this family home is a must see for any buyer seeking thoughtful design and modern liveability in one of Brisbane's most popular suburbs.
Contemporary yet refined, each part of the house has been lovingly appointed with architraves, polished timber floor boards, high ceilings and wide open-plan proportions. The result is a home that is both warm and inviting the perfect environment to bring the family together, entertain friends or relax at the end of the day. Whether your family is growing or established this low maintenance property provides a variety of indoor and outdoor living spaces for young children, teenagers, pets and parents. Each of the five bedrooms are both generous in size and equipped with walk in robes and/or built ins and air-conditioning.
Charming and quiet, Kalinga is the ultimate Inner-City enclave. Renowned for its leafy streets, sprawling parks and an endless selection of local cafes, restaurants, and retailers this home is situated in the heart of a truly special neighbourhood.
50 Nelson Street, Kalinga goes to Auction on 26th August at 10am. If you would like a private viewing please contact Leigh Kortlang on 0400 434 244.
Property features include;
• 405sqm of North-East facing real estate- just minutes from Kalinga Park
• Five bedrooms, three bathrooms over two floors
• Main bedroom with walk in robe, large ensuite with luxurious bathtub and street facing balcony
• All additional bedrooms with built in robes, air-conditioning, and ceilings fans
• Outdoor entertaining/ BBQ area with sparkling in-ground pool
• Covered internal courtyard/ breakfast room' perfect for lazy Sunday mornings
• Polished timber floorboards
• Ornate architraves, freshly painted walls and new wallpaper
• Low maintenance gardens
• Media room serviced by bathroom
• Additional media/ rumpus room upstairs ideal for retreating parents or teenagers
• Crim Safe security screens/ fly screens throughout
• Water feature
• Two car garage with space outdoors for a third car fenced with a security gate
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout entire home/ bedrooms plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Laundry with external access/ clothes line
• Water tank
• Ample storage space both upstairs and down
• Eagle Junction State School catchment area
• Walking distance to Kalinga Park which includes over 50 acres of parklands, creeks, bike paths, sporting fields and playgrounds
• Short walk to local cafes and restaurants
**This property is being sold by Auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.