House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Julatten
Retreat to JulattenProperty ID 1604033Architecturally designed easy care property nestled in the Julatten hinterland featuring beautiful tropical gardens. This property is perfectly presented for owner occupy or holiday let. Features of this property are:
* Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout this home with large open plan kitchen/dining and living area with gas heater and air-conditioning, stunning large entertainment area accessible by timber bi-fold doors via the living area
* Well designed master bedroom with great sized walk-in wardrobe and ample ensuite with shower and bath
* Impressive cathedral ceiling for airflow and natural light
* Separate pavilion currently used as a bar/games room and the potential to add a bathroom and kitchen, perfect for a B&B, visitor's or self contained granny flat
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens with rock water ways stone paths, timber bridge, tropical plants, palms and fruit trees including citrus as well as tropical
* Own private patio in a secret hidden garden
If you want to have your own exclusive retreat you can't look past this beauty.. Well thought out modernly designed treasure tucked away from the world. Julatten is well known for its abundant bird life, plants and perfect temperature.
To discuss this stunning property further contact Nicole Dwyer 0416 033 948
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.