House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Jindalee
Look No Further!Property ID 1570935Immaculately presented 3 bedroom home that has been totally renovated and fully tiled throughout.
The large renovated kitchen includes plenty of cupboard and ample bench space, twin sinks, pantry, Westinghouse stove and ceramic cooktop. The kitchen also looks out to the back yard and undercover entertaining area at the rear.
The bathroom has also been renovated with new tiles, glass shower and large vanity. All three bedrooms include built in robes, shelving, modern curtains, rods and fan.
Set on a 607sqm elevated block with front & rear entertaining areas, side access and plenty of room to enjoy lots of family fun.
In addition, this property offers an outdoor studio / workshop, perfect for the handyman with power and ventilation. Also, tucked away in the back corner of the yard is a full-size garden shed.
Ideally located within a very short stroll to Curragundi Road shops and Cafs, which include a News Agency, convenience store, bottle shop and more. Great access to public transport and Jindalee State School and Centenary State High School are just around the corner, yet the location is a nice quiet street with little through traffic.
Inspection is a must! Please call Team Paterson to arrange a viewing.
• Newly tiled floors throughout
• 3 bedrooms all with fans, built-ins and shelving
• Renovated large kitchen with lots of bench space
• Renovated bathroom with shower
• Separate toilet
• Lounge room with fan
• Dining room with built-in shelving
• Large Internal laundry with extra cupboard space
• Covered entertaining area with high roof to keep cool
• Single Carport with roller door
• Separate Outdoor office - perfect for a home business
• Garden Shed
• Terraced back yard
• Security screens and windows and doors
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.