House for Auction
- About this property
Main River Grandeur in Exclusive Isle of CapriProperty ID 1935765Will Sell on or Before Auction!
Nestled in the exclusive Isle of Capri enclave, and situated in one of this suburb's most prestigious streets, this 4 bedroom + study, 4 bathroom residence will captivate you from the moment you step inside. Boasting flawless marble finishes throughout and an abundance of light filled living and entertaining areas, you'll find sophisticated living over two levels on a 584sqm block with 15m waterfrontage. Most of all though, you'll revel in the iconic Gold Coast city skyline and Main River views this enchanting home proudly offers.
From the sweeping statement marble staircase, to the soaring ceilings, expect to be impressed from the moment you step inside the intricate, oversized Balinese inspired front door, flanked by tropical gardens. You'll be drawn instantly to the open plan living and dining space, infused with natural light thanks to the vast expanses of glass and set against the backdrop of water and city views. Whether you choose to watch the sun dip behind the horizon from the indoors or step outside to your paved alfresco area with pool and large floating pontoon, and see it disappear behind Q1, it will be a sight you will never tire from seeing.
The bedrooms have also been designed to impress. Each boasts its own ensuite and walk-through robe, with 3 residing upstairs, with the guest room awaiting on the ground floor. The master suite, which is grand in size and appearance, features full height panels of glass which frame the magnificent view of the Gold Coast, Main River and Adam's Basin, promising to be a soothing sanctuary to retreat to at the day's end. You'll also have access to a generous dressing room and opulent marble ensuite with a decadent sunken spa.
Also featuring a gourmet kitchen with superior granite benchtops and upscale Miele appliances, executive office with custom built cabinetry, brand new wool carpets, back-to-base security and alarm system, intercom, double garage and 2 x weather sensor automatic awnings off the rear alfresco area and the upstairs office.
Built to exacting standards, there is a timeless beauty to this charming home. Situated close to the heart of Surfers Paradise, private schools, golden beaches and the upscale Capri on Via Roma dining and entertainment precinct, now is your chance to purchase a property in one of the most sought-after locations on the Gold Coast.
• Immaculately presented 4 bed + study, 4 bath residence in exclusive Isle of Capri
• Uninterrupted views of the iconic Gold Coast city skyline, Main River and Adam's Basin
• Grand foyer with sweeping marble staircase and soaring ceilings
• Open plan living and dining space, infused with natural light, set against water and city views
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, Miele appliances and integrated dishwasher
• Grand master suite with full height glass to frame the magnificent views, plus dressing room and opulent marble ensuite with sunken spa
• 2 more sophisticated bedrooms on 1st floor with walk-through robes and ensuites
• Guest room on ground floor also features a walk-through robe and 2-way ensuite
• Executive office with custom built cabinetry, private balcony and automatic awning
• Alfresco terrace with pool, large floating pontoon, remote awning with weather sensor
• Brand new wool carpets, tinted windows
• Back-to-base security and alarm system, ducted air, vaccumaid and a double garage
• Lush, low maintenance tropical gardens, on a 584sqm block with 15m waterfrontage
• Tranquil street and 6 knot quiet waterways, with secluded outlook
• Central to Surfers Paradise, private schools, golden beaches and upscale Capri on Via Roma
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.