Villa for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Isle Of Capri
Unrivalled Villas Complement Sophisticated Isle of Capri LifestyleProperty ID 1525758Iconic views of the Surfers Paradise skyline enhance the liveability of these luxury architect-designed villas in the sophisticated lifestyle mecca of Isle of Capri.
Nestled amongst the privacy and security of a boutique setting, these four substantial villas exude the space, designer qualities and bespoke details of high-end homes with the low-maintenance elements and added conveniences of penthouse living.
Unrivalled in size, quality, presentation and location, they each showcase refined interiors that extend seamlessly beyond heightened glass to intimate alfresco entertaining terraces back dropped by the vertical lights of Surfers Paradise.
Honed porcelain floor tiles, Italian marble bathrooms and wide timber stairs illustrate thoughtful, light-infused floorplans crowned by soaring ceilings.
Custom kitchens are each equipped with sleek soft-close cabinetry, 70mm stone benchtops, Calacatta-style Neolith splashbacks, a butler's pantry and European appliances including induction cooktops and double ovens.
Master built with concrete slab construction and commercial-grade windows, these new villas are just 200m from the popular Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct and 1km from the sands of Surfers Paradise beach.
• Four sophisticated architect-designed villas from 31 squares
• Stunning outlook to iconic Surfers Paradise skyline from both levels
• Spacious open living and dining zone opens to private alfresco area
• Custom stone kitchen with butler's pantry and European appliances
• Luxury master bedroom with marble ensuite and dressing room
• 200m to Capri on Via Roma shopping facility and public transport
• Alarm system, ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, intercom entry
• Villa 2 has an executive office or fourth bedroom and an extra bathroom
• Exclusive to Villa 1 is a private plunge pool with stone water feature
• Low $38.00 body corporate fees cover sinking fund, insurance and main gardens
To arrange private inspection call Paul Harland
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.