House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Ipswich
CBD Location Returning $87,000/Annum*Property ID 1689313With all of the hard work already done, this fantastic opportunity has a strong return and is ready to invest into! The properties are located right in the CBD with easy access to all major conveniences (USQ University, major shopping centres eg. Coles and Riverlink and major transport corridors)
There is immediate opportunity to improve and increase returns, an extremely interesting prospect considering the high demand for central opportunities. Savvy buyers are snapping these up, anything close to town is a must see entering into a market with such huge growth forecasts is a smart move.
The development has been approved in 2 stages. Stage 1 is completed and stage 2 DA is still current.
Boarding House/Stage 1:
Used as student accommodation, these rooms are always highly sought after by young USQ students/nurses, hospital workers. The rooms never take long to fill and are each fit with a bed, a small fridge and a desk. The first stage is complete 9 private rooms on 2 levels. Each room is private and secure. There is a living, dining, bathroom and kitchen facilities on each level. It is fully approved to operate as a boarding house and has an approved management plan in place.
• Currently returning $69,000/annum
• Two storey solid construction
• 9 bedrooms all with desks, fridges and beds
• 2 bathrooms plus extra toilet
• 7 car parks
• 2 large kitchens
• Separate living areas
Front Dwelling/Stage 2:
Stage 2 is DA approved for an additional 6 private rooms. Currently it is a single residence and is being rented as a house. Operational works is approved and completed. Fully landscaped with council approved off-street parking facilities.
• Currently tenanted returning $18,000/annum
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• 1 carport
• Large kitchen and living areas
• Walking distance to USQ University
• Neighbouring bustling Wray Organic Caf
• 1.5kms* to Ipswich
• Easy access to bus stops and Ipswich Railway Station
• Easy access to major transport corridors for commuting if necessary
* All numbers are based on information provided as of June 2017.
Please contact the agents for an Information Memorandum and to arrange your inspection.