House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Ipswich
Award Winning Colonial in Sought-After AreaProperty ID 1537271Ebenezer
This stunning family home with modern conveniences affords a relaxing and stylish lifestyle. Bi-fold doors off the dining room open to a large deck overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool with rock waterfall and children's slide. Perfect for Qld entertaining. The owners are moving interstate and their lovingly restored home will be sold.
• Maintaining the character features of the 1890's era in which it was built, with high ceilings, bull-nose veranda, VJ walls and breeze-way fretwork
• 3 spacious A/C bedrooms upstairs, 2 with built-in robes
• French doors open from the bedrooms onto the wide veranda
• Polished floorboards throughout
• Internal stairs lead to the lower level containing the large master retreat, with en-suite and lounge area
• The wonderful kitchen boasts Rosewood cabinetry with Ceaserstone benches and top of the line appliances
• 4.7kW solar panels
• Landscaped gardens on the large 997sqm block, which is fully fenced with automatic gate
• Level turfed backyard area, large enough for a game of soccer
• 2 car remote controlled garage plus workshop with 3-phase power and drive-through carport
• Whilst this beautiful home is not heritage listed, it is a significant part of Ipswich's past
• Surrounded by quality homes
• Opposite Limestone Park
• Close to Ipswich CBD (approx. 2.4km)
Don't miss your opportunity to own this wonderful Ipswich icon contact the agent today to arrange your inspection prior to auction.
Auction Venue: Ray White Ipswich, 81 Limestone Street, Ipswich
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.