House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Innes Park
Massive Home with Pool - Need to InspectProperty ID 1569336This inviting home is ideally located for anyone wanting to live in a peaceful neighbourhood and within an easy stroll to the beach and parkland. Fresh neutral tones, a flowing floor plan and boasting family living and dining spaces of generous proportions make this an ideal home. The residence is further enhanced by the modern kitchen and separate media room. Outdoor living is a highlight of this residence with a large covered patio overlooking the in-ground swimming pool with lovely waterfall feature.
At a glance this delightful home consists of:
• Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite
• 3 additional bedrooms all with built in robes and fans
• Media room
• Modern main bathroom with separate vanity area and toilet
• Dual basins and spa bath in ensuite
• An air conditioner in the combined kitchen, family and dining room
• Double automatic garage door and built in cupboard in garage
• Large entertainment patio with ceiling fan
• Separate laundry
• Rain water tank
• Saltwater pool with waterfall feature
• Double side gate access for a boat, caravan or trailer
• Room for a shed
• Security screen sliding doors and fly screens to windows
• 1007sqm fully fenced allotment
Innes Park boasts parkland, a golf course, skate bowl park, cafe, and golden beach. Delight in this sort after location and discover the exciting lifestyle Innes Park has to offer.
Disclaimer- The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable but cannot be guaranteed as to its accuracy. Any information of special interest should be obtained through independent verification.