House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Indooroopilly
Malmsbury' - Classic Queenslander on Rare 810 SqmProperty ID 1751732Located on a quiet Indooroopilly character residential street, this classic "Queenslander Style" home is well presented and provides style, comfort and effortless livability over three flowing levels. The north facing block is high on the hill capturing breezes, views to Mount Coot-tha and city glimpses. A short stroll to Indooroopilly shopping town, close to transport and excellent state and private schools nearby.
- Four bedrooms upstairs plus two more downstairs (one opening on to a private courtyard - ideal for teenagers).
- Large air conditioned formal dining / living room leading onto a spacious front verandah.
- The light enthused living and bedrooms feature traditional breezeways for comfortable living.
- Library area upstairs looks down onto the air conditioned kitchen / family room. Opens to a large covered and private deck, ideal for entertaining. All these areas overlook a large saltwater pool with another grassed area at the rear of the property
- The chef will love the well equipped bespoke solid timber kitchen with granite bench tops and city gas stovetop.
- Large fully fitted laundry.
- Two car garage with ample workshop / storage areas
- Block size 810 sqm.
- Built circa 1917
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a proud home in one of the best character residential precincts in Brisbane. Our sellers are downsizing and after enjoying the custodianship of this fine home for over 30 years, it's now your family's turn to make their own wonderful memories.
*** One bedroom downstairs under standard 2400 ceiling height OR ideal multipurpose room (study/playroom)
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.