House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Indooroopilly
Family Home in Brisbane's Finest CatchmentProperty ID 1574798Having undergone some recent renovations, this family home awaits its newest residents. Located in a wonderful pocket of sought after Indooroopilly, this oversized 4 bedroom plus study home has a long list of features;
* Soaring high and ornate ceilings, eye-catching architraves complemented perfectly by updated downlights
* Abundant living spaces, with formal dining, living room, storage/utilities room, verandah and covered breezy deck - several options in which to enjoy your daily solace
* Great kitchen with plenty of storage, gas cook top, pantry and breakfast bench
* French doors, brand new pristine carpeting, freshly painted, timeless interior colour palette
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with builtin wardrobes- all a fantastic size
* Separate study overlooking the backyard
* Bath in bathroom
* New window furnishings throughout
* Sprawling backyard
* Side access for further off street parking or storing your boat/caravan
* All complete with a white picket fence!
* Located within the catchment for the top performing Ironside State School and Indooroopilly High as well as within walking distance to St Peters Lutheran College and Holy Family Catholic Primary.
A more peaceful, family-friendly property you will be hard-pressed to find. This charming home is matched only by its location - Indooroopilly - rich in retail, restaurants, public transport - and only 7 kilometres (approx.) to the CBD, and, its tree-lined wide street is a brilliant sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of 9-5.