Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Indooroopilly
Don't Mess About Owners Are Very Keen to Sell!Property ID 1557159This unit is convenience with a capital C! Centrally located, this unit positioned on the 2nd floor is in a well maintained, secure block of 10 and is itself incredibly well presented and spacious. Perfect to just move on in or purchase just in time to rent to uni students for 2017.
Literally only minutes to walk to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, bus stops for the city and UQ and Indooroopilly train station, you might want to sell the car! or just leave it forever in the secure car park.
Meanwhile the unit itself offers very comfortable living with generous sized rooms, air conditioning throughout and plantation shutters on all windows. The expansive balcony is large enough to accommodate both an outdoor lounge suite and dining table making it perfect both for entertaining and relaxing. The master bedroom suite offers plenty of built-in wardrobe space, it's own ensuite bathroom and secluded balcony. The 2nd bedroom is equally sizeable with ample built-in wardrobe space while the main bathroom comes with a full sized bath and discreetly houses laundry space. And, of course, the kitchen has not been forgotten when space and storage was being considered in this unit with plenty of bench space and a large corner pantry cupboard.
And from a financial standpoint, regardless of your property plans, it will be very reassuring to know that this unit comes with a very healthy sinking fund and offers a solid rental return. Please contact us for more specific financial details.
These owners are very, very, very committed to selling asap and ready to receive any and all offers. Get in quick!
• 2 generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and plantation shutters;
• Very private master bedroom with separate ensuite and secluded balcony;
• Large main bathroom with bath and laundry;
• Air-conditioned throughout;
• Carpeted throughout with durable fashion carpet;
• Plantation shutters on all windows;
• Large kitchen with plenty of benchtop space, cupboard storage including pantry cupboard plus electric stovetop and oven;
• Expansive tiled balcony leading off living / dining area;
• Secure, under building car park;
• Secure, well maintained building with very abundant sinking fund;
• 250m to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre;
• 500m to Indooroopilly train station;
• 190m to nearest bus stop;
• 7 minute drive to UQ.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.