- About this property
- Explore Indooroopilly
Blue Chip Address Immaculate RenovationProperty ID 1550281Located in a quiet cul-de-sac of Indooroopilly, this home has undergone a stylish and immaculate transformation from 'old and outdated to sleek and new'. Our seller is relocating and offering their pride and joy to the market for immediate sale. Put this one on top of your list.
Using a masterful eye for detail and clever design, the new floor plan offers the perfect layout for the modern family. Inside you will be impressed by the modern chef's kitchen, dining and living area, 3 generous bedrooms, ensuite, family bathroom and internal laundry with ample storage, sleek cabinetry and impressive stone and marble finishes.
The covered area underneath this home could make the ideal workshop or entertaining/play area and leads directly onto a huge fully fenced grassed backyard, the ultimate space for kicking a ball around!
This family home is a short stroll to Rainbow Forest Park and the Centenary Bikeway. This amazingly spacious park offers a new fitness station, half court, junior cycle training tracks, two playgrounds, picnic area, a little rocky creek and amazing forest pathways to discover.
The location is second to none and just a few minutes away from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Kenmore Plaza, Ambrose Treacy College, childcare centers and within the highly sought after Fig Tree Pocket State School and Indooroopilly High School catchments.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car garage with remote access
- huge area under house for entertaining
- brand new gourmet kitchen with European appliances
- Induction cooktop
- Stone benchtops
- Elevated deck
- LED sensor lighting throughout
- air conditioning in living & master
- ceiling fans throughout
- crim safe on all doors and main windows
- beautiful satin finished hardwood floors
- fully fenced, child friendly backyard
- Fig Tree Pocket State School catchment
- Indooroopilly High School catchment
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre - 5 mins
- Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre - 8 mins
- Brisbane CBD - 17mins (approx)
This property has undergone such an amazing renovation, that has to be seen to be appreciated. Opportunities like this don't come up very often, act now and secure this property today.