- About this property
- Explore Indooroopilly
Security Assured - Both for Lifestyle and InvestmentProperty ID 1543638Even the 'hard to impress' will appreciate the many extras, quality and attention to detail that has gone into this stylish, completed boutique complex of only 19 luxury apartments. With nine only 2 bedroom apartments left, sized from a tidy 72m2 internally to 86m2 internally of space and light, plus balconies and secure car parking, I'm sure there will be a floor plan to suit your requirements.
Whether you are seeking an investment, a safe place for your kids to live in, or for yourself, wanting to downsize from the family home and get rid of all the maintenance, with some super luxury features that you never thought you would get in a 2 bed apartment, you really need to come and inspect - you won't be disappointed!
* Double glazing on windows
* Full ducted zoned air-conditioning
* Designer kitchens with European appliances & gas cook top
* Instant hot water - German design
* Quality bathrooms with heat lamps
* Internal storage and wardrobe systems
* Study desks in some
* Colour video security
* Secure car parking
* Low body-corp
With a super keen developer ready to share his much loved project with you, don't delay in requesting more info, or better still make an appointment to view or come to the open homes.
One of the greatest assets to your investment at Orion on York is it's location.
* Approx 7 km to Brisbane CBD
* Walk to train stations - Indooroopilly 8 mins, Taringa 6 mins, Bus stop to UQ and CBD right out front, Eldorado Cinemas 9 mins, park 8 mins, shops, restaurants and gym at Taringa Village 5 mins.
* Walk to St Peters Lutheran College Brigidine College and Indooroopilly High School and only 300m to Childcare centre
* University of Qld 10 mins by car or bus stop 100m
* 2 golf courses are within 15 mins by car
* Westfield Indooroopilly is less than 5 mins by car
* Easy access to all tunnels for easy access in all directions and airport