- About this property
- Explore Indooroopilly
Auction Day DeadlineProperty ID 1543286Enjoying premium lifestyle convenience, this spacious residence is graced with family inspired luxuries, an elegant design and blissful privacy. Featuring a sprawling single level floorplan over an impressive 810sqm block, the home cleverly combines beautifully refreshed interiors with stylish finishes whilst retaining many original character details.
• Versatile floor plan offers brilliant separation
• Warm and inviting interiors feature open plan living/dining
• Contemporary kitchen with Carrara marble and integrated S/S appliances
• Picturesque sun dappled decks perfect for entertaining
• Bi-folds open to the lush level lawns and gardens
• High ceilings, polished timber floors throughout
• Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Three separate bathrooms perfect for the growing family
• Separate charming study / office
• Oversized double car port, off street parking for multiple vehicles
• Sought after 810m2 double block
• Quality public green spaces within close proximity
• Short stroll to rapid CBD access inc. Indooroopilly Train Station & multiple BCC bus routes
• An abundance of lifestyle attractions close by such as Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, quality restaurants & cafes.
• Quality schools within walking distance inc. St Peters Lutheran College, Holy Family Primary School, Brigidine College, Indooroopilly State High School.
• Ease of access to the University of Queensland being only 3.5kms away
Located in the prized St Peters precinct, this home is sure to impress. When you look at block size, the position and quality / character of the dwelling it's hard not to be impressed with what's on offer. It's simply a property you could call home for the next 20 years without any hesitation.
The owner has advised that the property must be sold, and that offers prior to auction are being strongly encouraged. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to secure your new family home, call today to arrange an inspection.