Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Indooroopilly
Rare Collection of Residences in the Epicentre of IndooroorpillyProperty ID 15259452 Already Sold Only 10 Left!
With only 12 apartments, Lumira is your opportunity to enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in one of Indooroopilly's most sought-after locations. Care, sophistication and thoughtful attention to detail distinguish these private residences, creating a series of magnetic homes.
From Lumira's elevated northern aspect and living spaces that effortlessly capture natural sunlight and summer breezes, to the luxury finishes and your choice of colour scheme Lumira is true boutique living for those who appreciate life's finer pleasures.
Come home to unwind with large living spaces, balconies and courtyards, and a fully landscaped rooftop terrace with panoramic views. Here you will discover the richness of a life well lived. This intuitive connection between the kitchen and living spaces make casual entertaining seamless. For those times when work or study beckons, you can get down to business in the dedicated study nook.
Be inspired to cook in these spacious kitchens with stone benchtops and splashbacks, Smeg appliances and large walk-in pantry. Thoughtfully designed with functionality in mind, these open kitchens will delight your gourmet side.
The bathrooms spacious, light-filled and tiled from floor to ceiling boast ample storage and double vanities. Luxurious finishes and elegant tapware culminate in highly practical yet tranquil spaces.
The thoughtful intent of Lumira's design is evident in every detail. Considered layouts make living simple, while luxury finishes and European appliances enhance the feeling of refined sophistication. Every apartment is finished with Smeg appliances, ducted air-conditioning and an abundance of storage. Oak timber flooring and 60mm stone benchtops are reflective of a commitment to quality craftsmanship, as is the elegant tapware and striking floor-to-ceiling tiling. Larger apartments feature second living areas, and all residences include a study nook as well as a generously sized courtyard or balcony with sliding privacy screens.
A unique blend of style, culture and green spaces right on the city fringe makes Indooroopilly an area that locals never want to leave. From Lumira, pick up your morning coffee at a cafe across the road. Within minutes you can wander to the train station your gateway to the city and beyond or make your way to the cinema, buzzing restaurants and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. Parks, public and private schools, golf clubs and the University of Queensland complete the picture of nearby conveniences to take advantage of. Surrounded by everything you need to create a rich and fulfilling life.
- All apartments feature three spacious bedrooms
- Accommodation for two cars (side by side)
- North-facing aspect
- Master bedroom suite with designer ensuite and WIR/dressing room
- Generous wide balconies
- Large entertainers' kitchen
- 2.4m high doors and 2.7m high ceilings
- Study nook
- Ample storage space
True boutique living:
- Only 12 private residences
- Private rooftop terrace with panoramic views
- Secure lift access
- Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
- European appliances including 900mm gas cooktops and 900mm oven
- Bespoke interiors including timber flooring
- Stone benchtops and stylish tapware
- Timber Ceilings to North Balconies
- Choice of 2 colour palettes
Variety of floor plans:
- Additional separate living area in 4 units
- 3 ground floor units with large courtyards
- Prestigious Indooroopilly location
- Two minute walk to Indooroopilly bus and train station
- Five minute walk to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Close to cafes, restaurants, parks, schools, University of Queensland and St Lucia Golf Club
- Affordable body corporate fees
Construction commences week starting 21st November 2016.
For more information please contact Lisette Schults-Rand on 0488 518 188 or Cameron Crouch on 0400 743 351.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.