House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Indooroopilly
City Views & Bay Breezes - Must Sell!Property ID 1513379BRAND NEW HOME - immaculate and perched on popular Taringa Parade with spectacular views of our great city! This home will surpass your family's highest expectations. Built to the highest standards with quality fixtures and fittings that will stand the test of time. More importantly, the layout offers sensational separation between parents retreat, formal lounging areas and the kids zone. You will wonder how you ever survived before!
Up here in Indooroopilly, you capture all the prevailing afternoon breezes and a dazzling view of our great city. This is a highly prized address within walking distance of both Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. The bus stop direct to the CBD or University of Queensland is just 360 meters away or utilise the new Legacy Way Tunnel for an even faster trip to town! Those who understand the benefits of securing the right address, offering the most convenient accesses, will know this is the ideal precinct of Indooroopilly to live.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus powder room
- Solid timber floors throughout
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double secure car garaging
- Stone kitchen with full butler's pantry and s/s appliances
- Massive 540 sq foot formal lounge and dining area
- Decks off all levels with views
- Top floor dedicated to owner's suite & private office
- Outdoor dining complete with BBQ kitchenette
- Internet data cable throughout
- Separate granny flat with bathroom / kitchen OR generous office for those looking to work from home
- Digital / video intercom
- Under lit sparkling full concrete pool with waterfall
- 460 sq foot fenced yard for pets to roam
- Within 6km radius of CBD
- Indooroopilly State School - 260m walk
- St Peters College - 1.8kms or just 5 min drive
- Our Lady of the Rosary - 8 min drive.
- Indooroopilly Golf Club - 5 min drive.
- Brisbane Boys' College - 5 min drive.
- Indooroopilly Central Bus Station - 500m walk.
- Indooroopilly Train Station - 1 km walk.
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre - 400m.
- Information Memorandum available upon request.
Without doubt, this is the ultimate family home at a super convenient address. Inspect, fall in love and purchase with confidence.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.