- About this property
- Explore Idalia
Tranquil Family OasisProperty ID 1750450Designed to fully appreciate the family friendly cul-de-sac position, this executive residence exudes style and tranquillity. The calming presence is achieved through beautiful proportions and a carefully designed layout which fuses the indoor and outdoor living spaces into a tropical oasis. From the moment you approach the property with its manicured gardens and stunning double door entrance, you will feel like you are coming home.
- Single level executive home spanning an impressive 276sqm of living spaces designed to effortlessly flow from indoors to outdoors
- Open plan living areas are separated into two zones, lounge room and dining/family room which converge on the enormous entertainment patio
- Chef's kitchen with feature bulk head and display cupboards, gas cooktop, abundant bench space and storage, all overlooking the living spaces, gardens, patio and pool. Ideal to watch over the children no matter where they are.
- Master bedroom is equipped with full length wardrobes and lavish ensuite featuring his and her vanities, separate bath and shower with double shower head
- Spacious master bathroom with dual vanities with separate shower and bath featuring accent tiles highlighting the coastal tones throughout the house
- Three additional bedrooms, two carpeted the other tiled, all with built in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioned throughout
- Sparkling turquoise in ground pool with glass pool fencing allowing an uninterrupted view of from the main living areas of the house and patio
- Extensive entertainer's patio with ceiling fans, lighting, television points and fully tiled for easy care
- Internal laundry with direct access to cloths line and fernery, great for the avid gardener
- Double gate access to the rear tropical low maintenance gardens which shade the pool and keep the patio cool all year round complete with shed
- A short stroll to Ross River, local parks and lakes, and only minutes' drive to major shopping centres, Townsville CBD, Townsville Hospital and University