House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hope Island
Architecturally Design Park Front PerfectionProperty ID 1836544This generously proportioned architecturally designed family residence is brimming with natural light and is stylishly appointed throughout. Perfect for families who need multiple living areas and want to experience the exceptional lifestyle and security of Hope Island Resort. Just a short buggy ride will get you to the Hope Island Marina Shopping Village with numerous eateries, shops and facilities. A choice of three world class golf courses and gyms practically on your doorstep.
- Enticing entryway with the choice of 3 living areas, with free flowing interiors, high ceilings and private garden outlook onto a park frontage
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchen features large walk in pantry and walk through to big laundry with storage
- Ground floor bedroom with separate bathroom
- Master retreat complete with expansive en-suite and balcony. Plus 2 extra bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Open plan living with designated media room plus upstairs kids zone retreat
- Big family swimming pool with lawns for the kids and pets
- Ducted reverse air-conditioning
- Double lock up garage with area for gof buggy and drive through
- FIRB approved for purchase by non Australian residents
- 24 hour back to base patrolled security for your peace of mind
- Inspect either by private appointment or check our schedule for open homes
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Take in a round of golf at the Links' golf club, play a game of tennis or head out to one of many recreational gyms with facilities. Surrounded by everyday shops and plenty of choices of waterfront dining makes this the perfect lifestyle and community for everyone.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Coolangatta and Brisbane approximately 40 - 60 minutes respectively away or take the train from either Helensvale or Coomera station both 15 minutes away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Team Wilmot have been matching people and properties since 2003 in Hope Island. We look forward to being of service to you in finding your next home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.