- About this property
- Explore Hope Island
Seller Has Committed Elsewhere - Must be Sold!Property ID 1733356Nestled into lush, green surroundings within the established environs of Hope Island, this quietly positioned large entry level three-bedroom residence is generously proportioned for open plan living. With its North-facing orientation backing onto Central Park, the design achieves bright and airy interiors, perfected by alfresco entertaining areas and beautifully landscaped gardens . Architecturally built and designed by Sunland Group in 2015, this quintessential home exudes contemporary class with countless highlights that provide a ready-made lifestyle of peace, comfort, privacy and ease of living. Offering close proximity to all essential amenities this home truly offers a rare opportunity for the lucky new owners. With a dramatic price expectation change from the Seller, act now before it's too late.
* Sellers under extreme pressure and requires a sale
* Winner of the 2016 HIA Best Queensland Townhouse/ Villa Development Award
* Large master bedroom with ensuite and sizeable walk through wardrobe
* 1 car garage space & 1 outdoor car space
* Powder room downstairs with separate laundry
* Tinted windows & quality window furnishings
* Don't let someone else buy it for your price
* Beautifully and functionally designed kitchen with quality gas fittings & dishwasher
* Optional berth in the future to add further value to the property
* Very low maintenance surroundings
* Construction set to commence at Hope Island Shopping Centre at end of Marina Quays Blvd in the coming months
* Exclusive address words won't do, you must view! Seller requires a sale to move on. Inspections are highly encouraged!