House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hope Island
Investor Wants Out… Must be SoldProperty ID 1652844This single level low maintenance home is located in the sought after Cova Estate in Hope Island on the northern end of the Gold Coast and offers modern living in a family friendly estate with a resort style shared pool, gymnasium and recreational park areas.
- Good size fully tiled living & dining area boasting loads of natural light
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the home plus ceilings fans
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, large 900mm oven with range hood & large fridge space
- Master bedroom with en-suite, double vanity & walk-in robe
- Separate kids wing with 3 further bedrooms all with ceiling fans and full bathroom
- Good size second living area or ideal for a media room/study
- Paved outdoor alfresco area for entertaining with northerly sun
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Double lock up garage plus space for 2 more cars on the driveway
- Small fully fenced low maintenance yard with feature Frangipani tree
- Low Body Corporate fees of approximately $60 per week
- Tenanted until May 2018 at $600 per week.
The Cova Estate offers a serene waterfront community surrounded by waterways and park areas. All of Cova's facilities and residential areas are centred around its 2.6ha marina and boardwalk promenade, with berths for up to 79 boats, up to 16m in length. The marina promenade will sit alongside Club Cova, an already established residents-only recreational club boasting resort-style facilities including a 25m lap pool, gym, picnic and alfresco dining facilities.