House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hope Island
Contemporary & Modern Family Home - Owner Says Sell!Property ID 1504190Every detail of this immaculate home has been carefully considered and perfectly presented. Nestled on a sunny corner block with private access to a quiet park, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features bright airy open plan living, modern finishes, high ceilings and reverse cycle ducted A/C throughout. Located in the popular Cova Estate in the booming Hope Island area, this only 1 year young contemporary lowset is ideal for first home buyers, young families, down-sizers and investors alike.
Newly added huge Stratco alfresco area brings the outdoors in, enabling you to enjoy the very best of Queensland living from your private outdoor entertaining area. No expense has been spared on the stunning low maintenance garden, complete with water feature that you can enjoy from the expansive undercover deck. There is also oversized garaging, wide side access for boats, caravans and trailers plus a private secure garden for kids and pets to play. The additional garage space is perfect for a work or hobby area and could easily be converted to a study.
Residents of the Cova Estate enjoy low Body Corporate rates and the exclusive use of the facilities, which include a 25-metre solar heated pool, gymnasium, BBQ area and recreation room.
Just a short walk to Hope Island shopping marina village and close to school and local amenities.
- Located on a quiet 388m2 (approx.) corner block next to a small park
- Mountain views and private access to the adjoining park
- Brand new home featuring free-flowing design and high ceilings
- Sleek modern central kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Bright, airy open plan living opening onto the brand new outdoor entertaining Stratco patio
- Private lawned garden perfect for kids and pets to play
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- Further two good sized bedrooms sharing a well appointed family bathroom
- Warm timber floor boards throughout living and quality carpet to bedroom
- High ceilings and reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Oversized double garage perfect for large vehicles, 4x4 or additional storage, could easily be converted to study
- Wide side access perfect for your boat, caravan, trailer or cars
- Close to Cova's leisure facilities, Hope Island Shopping Centre and M1 motorway, schools and local amenities
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.