House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hope Island
North Facing Waterfront - Vendors Have Met the Market & Await your Offer!Property ID 1491954Two storey immaculate 5 bedroom North facing waterfront, with modern flow throughout, situated in the desirable Gracemere precinct of Hope Island Resort on the Northern Gold Coast. For those who appreciate the easy life with carefree weekends to pursue leisurely pursuits without being tied to the gardens and maintenance this property ticks all the boxes. A must inspect that won't disappoint.
• The upper level comprises of 4 bedrooms with master en-suite with private balcony overlooking the water. With 3 additional rooms with shared bathroom. Plus children's retreat nook for watching TV or study area
• Ground floor guest bedroom or study with separate bathroom. enhanced with open plan that flows out on to the alfresco and decked pool area
• Open plan design with defined living and dining that spills out onto the generous alfresco and decked pool area.
• Modern kitchen and granite benches with ample storage.
• Clean neutral tones with white plantation shutters scattered throughout the property.
• Sparkling pool for those long summers and low maintenance gardens.
• Fully ducted air conditioning.
• Shared finger pontoon with bridge free access to the Coomera River and Broadwater
• Double garage with buggy space
• 24 hour back to base patrolled security for your peace of mind.
• FIRB approved for sale to foreign investors.
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here. Where else in the world, for such a reasonable price, can you moor your boat at the bottom of your garden, or take a tour of your vast estate by buggy.
Fit in a game of golf at the Links Private Golf Course, which by the way is on your doorstep, with a prestigious golf club providing superb services. Hope Island Resort is surrounded by amenities and shops, restaurants and those necessary health shops that make this area just the place for that perfect lifestyle.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.