House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hope Island
Waterfront BeautyProperty ID 1295432This home is the epitome of style and quality. Situated at the end of a very quiet street in the prestigious Rosebank Estate of Hope Island it looks down a wonderful wide waterway. Book your inspection today - you won't be disappointed.
- Large 1178m2 block with 25m water frontage (*approx.)
- Huge lawned garden with modern architectural planting a great space for the kids
- Family swimming pool with compliant glass pool fencing already in place
- Enviable outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and waterways beyond
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances and large servery window
- Bright, free-flowing open plan living and dining with luxury timber sliding doors
- Ground floor guest bedroom with built in robe and deluxe ensuite bathroom
- Master suite with both walk in and built in robes, ensuite and large private balcony
- Further 2 guest bedrooms upstairs, both with built in robes and private ensuite bathrooms
- Family rumpus room upstairs a perfect play room or 5th bedroom with built in
- Good sized study nook close to family rumpus room
- Well appointed laundry plus adjacent powder room
- Triple garage plus plenty of driveway space for additional cars
- Private pontoon perfect for your boat or jet ski
- Bridge free access down main Coomera River to Broadwater and Seaway beyond
- FIRB Approved for Foreign Investment
- Secure gated community with 24 hour security
Hope Island Resort provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret. You can you moor your boat at the bottom of your garden, or take a tour of your vast estate by buggy.
Fit in a game of golf at the Links Private Golf Course. Hope Island Resort is surrounded by amenities and shops, restaurants and those necessary health shops that make this area just the place for that perfect lifestyle.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train. Two train stations are just a stones throw away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Take time out and visit Hope Island Resort. We will be here waiting to give you a private guided tour.