Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Hollywell
Urgent Liquidation Required - Ne Facing with ViewsProperty ID 1013536A beautifully presented two bedroom two bathroom apartment awaits a new owner.
Imagine waking up every morning to a view over the marina and onto the Broadwater. That's what you see from your living area and master bedroom in this immaculate apartment in one of the best buildings right on the Broadwater. With no road in front and just a stroll onto the beach this complex is quiet.
Facilities include a tennis court , a gym and 3 pools and a huge park with large trees and great for a private picnic or kicking a ball around with the grand children. Or you can stroll down to the beach and have a swim or throw a line in the water . Its what the gold coast lifestyle is all about.
A short stroll to Paradise Point to take advantage of all the cafes and restaurants on The Esplanade.
• Master Bedroom with loads of robe space and big ensuite
• 2nd bedroom with built in robe
• Modern kitchen with SMEG appliances
• Large alfresco balcony north facing over marina
• Timber style flooring for easy maintenance
• Fully ducted air conditioning
• Secure access to each building(only 3 apartments per floor)
• Secure basement parking with large lockup storage cage
• Gated secure access with security cameras on site
• 2 minutes to Paradise Point or 5 minutes to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre.
On site facilities include:
• Gymnasium, sauna, spa, steam room, outdoor jacuzzi,
• Heated lap pool plus 2 other swimming pools and a tennis court
• Barbeque facilities, library/reading room, function room,
• Large outdoor park for yoga, running or relaxing
• Beachfront location.
For an inspection please call Lorraine Drysdale on 0404 346 625
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers, vendors & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and/or attachments.