House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Holland Park
Air Con - Pet Friendly - ModernProperty ID 1571558This well maintained home is positioned in a coveted pocket in leafy Holland Park. Close to parks and transport services to the city, this property is set on a large block in a quiet street.
Enjoy open-plan living in this stunning queenslander with character feature and polished timber floors throughout. This home features four bedrooms, master with ensuite, access to balcony and great cupboard. A wonderful family kitchen is at the heart of the home that spills out to the covered entertaining area and great kid and pet friendly yard that offers plenty of space for entertaining. Great Features include:
* Two large bedrooms, one with significant cupboards
* Master with air con, ensuite and large cupboards
* Fourth smaller bedroom with lots of cupboards
* Gorgeous character timber kitchen with gas cooking
* Family bathroom with large corner bath
* Front covered deck adjoining lounge room
* Covered rear patio adjoining dining room and kitchen overlooking backyard
* Low maintenance lawns and gardens & 3000L water tank
* Excellent security and screens throughout
The extraordinary convenience of being within a stroll to Cavendish Road State High, plus nearby shops and cafes makes it ideal for those who value charm, privacy and a leafy family setting. Keep fit, 650 metres to GoodLife Holland Park gym, Be on time with excellent express transport 350 metres, Eat and shop at cafes, restaurants, boutiques and so much more only 550 metres and Take a relaxing stroll through local Glindemann Park, 220 metres.
**To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection.