House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Holland Park
Selling This Saturday - Auction 10am on-SiteProperty ID 1564084Ask selling agent , Gunther about Ezi- Auction Pack and bid with confidence.
- Building and Pest Report available . QBSA Lic No 14827
- Terms: Deposit $35,000 Settlement January 11th 2017
- Supplementary information, Dial Before You dig searches, Brisbane City Council Report
No need for a holiday, Summer family fun right here!
This inviting family home enjoys an elevated position in this gorgeous tree-lined street. Boasting an array of exceptional features and modern design, this contemporary residence promises effortless family living and versatility.
Enjoying a sought-after position, this dual level residence showcases impressive architectural design, bold open plan living and quality contemporary finishes. Featuring multiple living areas inside and out there is plenty of room and privacy for the modern family. The impressive in-ground salt water pool is easily accessed from either the downstairs rumpus room or the overlooking upstairs entertaining deck. There is even room for the kids or family pet to enjoy the lush grassed areas. This home really has everything you would want to enjoy the Queensland lifestyle.
Furthermore, this family home is in a catchment area for the sought after Holland Park State Primary and Cavendish Road State High School with plenty desirable Catholic and Private schools nearby. Offering a convenient family lifestyle with parks, excellent schools, cafes & shops nearby.
Inspection will not disappoint as this home as it all. Move in with nothing to do!
Building and Pest report available at open home inspections upon request.
Your enquiry is important and will receive a prompt response.
- Double storey Queenslander replica built 2001 clad in Hardi Plank for low maintenance, recently refurbished with modern appliances, lighting and carpet as well repainted woth flair and decorated with imported designer wallpaper.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, impressive 7.5m bi-fold doors opening onto elevated entertaining deck.
- Second living room with rumpus room, perfect for kids play area and pool table, with adjoining covered deck.
- Modern chef's kitchen with breakfast bar island bench, Blanco oven, new double drawer dishwasher, convection microwave, appliance cupboard, 900cm gas stove, and waterfall stone benches.
- 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk in robe & access to front deck.
- 5th bedroom is perfect for home office with direct access to front entrance.
- Main bathroom and ensuite upstairs with third bathroom downstairs servicing the pool.
- Floor coverings included polished timber floorboards, tiles and new carpets.
- Oversized laundry with plenty of storage.
- Three large covered entertaining decks, including sunset views towards Mt. Coot-tha.
- In-ground salt pool, timber enclosed new low noise eco pool pump ( valued $1,500) & storage.
- Cable TV, two water tanks for garden use, low maintenance landscaped gardens
Comfort and security
- Crimsafe door and windows screens throughout, plantation shutters
- Ducted air-con throughout with additional reverse cycle to rumpus room.
- Double Roof insulation, ceiling fans, large double lock up garage with secure walk through.
- Bottle gas for hot water and kitchen stove (approx. $200 per quarter).
- Land size 607sqm , 15m x 40.4m Building size 379sqm
- Council rates $ 522 per quarter. Rental Appraisal $830 - $880 per week
- Building and Pest Report available upon request.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.