- About this property
- Explore Holland Park
Offered After Being Enjoyed for 25 Years… This One will Not LastProperty ID 1552857Tightly-held for more than 25 years, this home on 612sqm of land presents a comfortable single level layout with a good sized backyard and endless future potential. It occupies a well-placed North to rear block, only kilometers away from the Brisbane CBD in the prestigious "Lambs Estate" precinct.
It is within walking distance to schools, transport and popular Street cafes, eateries and amenities. It's tucked away in a quiet leafy street, and is surrounded by some of the area's finest homes.
- Sun drenched rear sunroom overlooking lush landscaped gardens
- Three bedrooms flooded with natural light
- Handy under house storage and second toilet
- North to rear elevated 612sqm parcel
- Close to parks, public transport and quality schools such as Loreto College, Holland Park State & Cavendish Road State Schools
- Easy access to urban cafes, popular eateries and the city
- Scope to rebuild or recreate a brand new masterpiece with potential city views(STCA)
- Excellent entry point into the area for young families
- Large lounge plus separate dining area, polished floors through-out
- Full bathroom with separate toilet
- Location provides tranquility and exceptional convenience
- Well maintained with impressive scope to reinvent (STCA)
- Functional eat in kitchen boasting electrical appliances
- Sun filled rear yard, perfect for active children and pets
- Single lock-up garage plus additional off street parking
This home is available for the first time in over 25 years and we are confident the next owners will be as happy to stay equally as long so inspect today as this home will be sold.