House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Holland Park
Exquisite Family ResidenceProperty ID 1547549Open Home for this Saturday 12th August at 1pm has been cancelled. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
This elegant Tudor Revival style residence, so mindfully updated for modern living, situated on an elevated breezy 604m2 in a prized picture perfect dress circle location surrounded by enchanting character homes and enjoying elevated panoramic views of the sparkling City lights and leafy urban views. The current Owner's family has enjoyed living in this gracious home however it is now time to downsize, presenting an excellent opportunity for your family.
Private and secluded behind the front wall with secure gated entry, past the sparkling saltwater pool with sandstone surrounds, through French doors into the charming formal sitting room with cosy fireplace into the elegant dining and living opening out to the private deck capturing twinkling city lights and cooling summer breezes, all serviced by a centrally located gourmet kitchen with granite benches and quality appliances including an amazing 1180mm St George gas cooktop boasting hot coal BBQ plate, wok burner & double oven to impress the best chef..
* Master Suite with walk in robe and ensuite on entry level for convenience.
* Upper level provides a further 3 queen size bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Home office or children's playroom located on the entry level.. Perfect for a media room if desired?
* Lower level offers a teenage getaway or games room, with convenient powder room, that opens to an expansive covered terrace for rainy day play out to rear landscaped garden with high fences for privacy.
* Airconditioned throughout for your comfort, although rarely needed in this elevated position.
* Back to base video security system.
* Secure car accommodation for 2 vehicles * Workshop/ storage area.
* Rainwater tank.
* Well situated for excellent public transport, day care, village style shopping at Greenslopes Mall & Super IGA Market Place, handy to a selection of the area's quality cafes and delicious dining catering for casual brunches to fine dining; easy access to the CBD and freeways to the north & south coasts.
* Close to a selection of popular schools.. Walk to Loreto College and Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary with school bus services to a selection of others; within desirable Holland Park State Primary and Cavendish Road State High School catchments.
* A few minutes' drive to Coorparoo Junction with the future city fringe redevelopment plans and all that it offers including a 10 screen Dendy cinema complex.
* A selection of popular parks nearby for families and friends to gather and children to play.
* Popular Mott Park with playground to workout for fitness close by.
* BCC Rates $610.39/ quarter.
We are truly proud to present this fine property with its captivating Arts and Crafts character style making it one of the district's most admired landmarks. A sophisticated way of life rarely on offer that should not to be missed!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.