House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Holland Park
Exquisite Executive ResidenceProperty ID 1547549Enter a world of elegance and charm in this gracious 1940s Tudor style residence perfectly updated with beautiful renovations situated on an elevated 604m2 in a prized dress circle location with panoramic city and leafy urban views.
Private and secluded behind the front wall with secure gated entry past the sparkling saltwater pool with sandstone surrounds through French doors into the warm ambience of the charming formal sitting room with a traditional fireplace into the elegant informal dining and living opening out to the private deck capturing twinkling city lights and cooling summer breezes, all serviced by a centrally located gourmet kitchen with granite benches and quality appliances including an amazing 1180mm St George gas cooktop boasting hot coal BBQ plate, wok burner & double oven to impress the best chef.
* Main bedroom suite with walk in robe and ensuite and home office or children's playroom located on the entry level.
* Upper level provides 3 queen size bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Downstairs offers a teenage getaway and powder room leading out to an expansive covered terrace for rainy day play and rear landscaped garden with high fences for privacy.
* Airconditioned throughout for your comfort, although rarely needed in this elevated position.
* Back to base video security system for your peace of mind.
* Secure car accommodation for 2 vehicles * Workshop/ storage area.
* Rainwater tank.
* Well situated for excellent public transport, quality schools, day care, village style shopping at Greenslopes Mall & Super IGA Market Place, handy to a selection of excellent boutique coffee shops for casual brunches whilst providing easy access to the CBD and freeways to the north & south coast.
* A few minutes' drive to Coorparoo Junction with all the future city fringe redevelopment plans and all that it offers including a 10 screen Dendy cinema complex.
* A selection of popular parks nearby for families and friends to gather and children to play.
* Popular Mott Park with playground to workout for fitness close by.
* BCC Rates $610.39/ quarter.
We are truly proud to present this fine property with its captivating character making it one of the district's most admired landmarks. A sophisticated way of life rarely on offer that should not to be missed!
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.