- About this property
- Explore Holland Park West
A Stunning Renovated Family Home Plus a Granny Flat!Property ID 1840561Ideally situated on the high side of a quiet street in Holland Park West and with lovely urban views, this gorgeous property has been beautifully renovated and raised to capture the breezes and views. The ideal property for those looking for dual living or an opportunity to earn an income.
The spacious open plan living area, with stunning new kitchen is the hub of this home with lovely urban views from the the front deck and breezes flowing through from the sprawling rear deck. The well appointed and spacious, one bedroom granny flat located on the lower level of the property, is perfect for the extended family or as a rental. Within walking distance to Holland Park Bus way, schools and park-lands. Minutes to freeway and shopping centres and popular Holland Park Coffee Precinct. Come and sip a champagne on the deck on Thursday evening whilst you soak up the ambience of this lovely home.
MAIN RESIDENCE (all on one level)
- Five double bedrooms upstairs, Master with ensuite and WIR, A/C
- 5th bedroom or second living area flows to sprawling deck and manicured yard
- Gleaming polished floors throughout
- Lovely, air conditioned, open plan living area flowing to front & rear decks
- Terraced backyard with room for pool
- Huge paved entertaining area at front of home, ideal for those Sunday BBQ's
- Two car remote lockup garage with extra storage space
- Separate wine cellar/storage space
- Fenced and landscaped 728m2 block
SELF CONTAINED GROUND FLOOR GRANNY FLAT
- One spacious airconditioned bedroom
- Separate living space flowing to outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Self contained laundry
- Separate front and rear entry to the granny flat
- Private side and rear courtyards
- Fabulous separate wine cellar/storage space
- Approximate Rental return $300 - $320 per week
Don't delay properties like this don't come along very often!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.