- About this property
- Explore Highvale
Sold! By Brett Crompton & Angela GalvinProperty ID 1536015How often does the opportunity of securing a home that is only 12 months old come around? Not often.
Well here is your chance to take advantage of the owner's job transfer. Make no mistake, this property will be sold and my sellers have requested all serious offers to be presented.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac of this young prestigious town water estate stands this amazing family home on close to 1.6 gently sloping acres.
Style, elegance, and sophistication are the 3 words that come to mind with this new family home. This home features 5 bedrooms (or 4 with a kids retreat), master bedroom with a walk in robe, 2 modern bathrooms and 9ft+ ceilings throughout. The floor plan is cleverly thought out and family orientated.
The huge open plan lounge, dining and kitchen are definitely the hub of the home. The exquisite kitchen offers Caesar stone benches, feature tile splash back, Ilve oven, dishwasher and direct access outside to the covered entertainment area.
Additional spacious living areas include the dedicated media room, study area and kids retreat; making this home ideal for most family configurations.
Additional property features include:
- Stunning feature flooring
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- 360 degree mountain range views
- School bus located at end of street
- Completely dog fenced rear yard
- Garden shed
- Caesar stone benches throughout the home
- Ample cupboard space throughout
- Under 2 minutes to local drive through coffee shop
- Surrounded by quality homes securing your investment value
This one is ready to be called home!
Arrange your private viewing today!