House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Highfields
Looking for a Tree Change? you'll Find Plenty of Peace and Space Here on 3,075m²!Property ID 1577420Just two minutes to shops and schools yet worlds away in your country-style back yard is this enticing property. The home comprises four bedrooms (all with built-ins) plus a study or play area, with an open plan dining kitchen and formal lounge.
A highlight of the home is the huge paved undercover entertaining patio which overlooks the beautiful back yard with its expanse of lawn, centrepiece camphor laurel tree, large chook yard and established fruit trees.
Features of the property include:
- Gas hob and wall mounted electric oven and grill
- Combustion heater (which warms the whole house)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Solar power with 5kW inverter and new electric hot water
- 10,000L rainwater tank supplying the garden
- Three car garage with carport and space for caravan or boat
- Three-bay shed with extra workshop space and benches
- Fully-fenced back yard with great side access
- Garden shed and two feed storage sheds
Several rooms have been freshly painted and there's potential to further increase the property's value by upgrading the bathroom or adding an ensuite.
Investors and renovators are strongly encouraged to view - arrange your inspection today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.