House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Highfields
Country Charm in Established AreaProperty ID 1553043This gorgeous residence will immediately have you feeling at home! Nestled in a beautifully quiet and leafy cul-de-sac on half an acre of easy-care grounds, the property captures old-world charm amidst peace and tranquillity.
You will love the 9 foot ceilings, deep verandahs, timber French doors, combustion wood heater and multiple areas for cosy conversation or relaxation. The north-facing front verandah is an ideal spot for your morning cuppa, while the caf blinds to the side patio provide a wonderfully sheltered spot for all-day entertaining. You can bask in the pretty surroundings from your heated outdoor spa.
The charming hardiplank and Colorbond residence invites you with its:
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Separate spacious lounge
• Cosy sitting room
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms, with walk-in to main
• Generous ensuite
• Family bathroom with full-sized bath, shower and separate toilet
• Internal laundry with access door out to clothes-line
• Security screens to windows
• Remote controlled extra-wide double garage
• Fabulous outdoor spa with pool fencing and brick-paved patio
• Fully-fenced rear yard with side access
• Fenced vegetable garden
• Handy storage shed
The central kitchen boasts a Miele dishwasher and electric oven with glass cooktop, and has a useful breakfast bar.
Outside, the beautiful yard has been designed for easy maintenance and attracts abundant bird-life with its profusion of native shrubs.
You will be able to completely escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life here, whilst being a mere 4 minutes from all the amenities and schools of Highfields. Nearby, Harris Park features an off-leash area for your dogs to enjoy.
Don't miss this opportunity to make this beautiful property yours today and enjoy the laid-back country lifestyle you've always dreamed of!