House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Herston
Highly Motivated!Property ID 1565497PLEASE IGNORE ALL PREVIOUS PRICING !!! VENDOR MUST AND IS ACCEPTING CURRENT MARKET PRICING !!!
This beautifully restored traditional home built circa 1911-1913 has been in the same family since 1926. Situated in a sought after pocket of inner city Herston, it stands proud in an elevated position and boasts superb urban views and gorgeous north-east breezes across the deck and into the living space.
This four bedroom, three-bathroom gem also boasts a large space downstairs where new owners have several options to utilize, whether that be a media room, extra bedrooms, adult/teenage retreat or home office.
All renovations have been architecturally designed and meticulously implemented creating a good, solid blank canvas. The possibilities for this property are extremely exciting. This is one of those properties that you need to see to truly appreciate.
• Unique, elevated 1900s traditional
• 4 large bedrooms
• Master suite with walk in robe
• 3 newly renovated bathrooms
• Modern, spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Fully secure 2 car accommodation and 2 extra off street parking spaces
• Large, North-East facing, covered entertaining deck with urban views
• Ducted air conditioning
• High ceilings, VJ walls and period features and polished timber floors
• Large media room/extra living space on lower level
• Fully fenced and private with secure gates
• Short distance to good private and public schools, CBD and transport.