- About this property
- Explore Hendra
Modern Hendra Family ResidenceProperty ID 1729875The owners of this contemporary home designed this property with their own family in mind. Each and every detail throughout this home has been lovingly curated to produce a sense of comfort and modern liveability.
With a large sparkling pool, low maintenance indoor and outdoor areas, generous bedrooms and sprawling open-plan entertaining spaces across 407 sqm of land this is a property that your family, relatives, and pets will love to call home.
Located in the heart of charming Hendra, and just 6km from Brisbane's CBD, the position of this home offers a unique combination of community and amenity. From popular coffee shops, grocery stores and florists, to beautiful parks and tree-lined streets, Hendra is a neighbourhood that continues to grow in popularity for couples, families, investors and retirees.
This is a rare opportunity to move into one of Inner-City Brisbane's most popular suburbs. Call Leigh Kortlang to arrange a private viewing before this property goes to Auction on Saturday 23rd September at 12pm.
20 Harding Street, Hendra includes;
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple indoor/ outdoor areas over two levels
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-robe. All additional bedrooms with built in robes, ducted air-conditioning.
• Open-plan living/ dining areas
• Private outdoor entertaining terrace
• Large, contemporary kitchen with European appliances, stone bench tops and a Butler's pantry
• Large sparkling in-ground pool
• Low maintenance manicured gardens
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Spacious dual-car garage
• Ample storage
• Serviced by local popular cafes Saabi, Dandelion & Driftwood and The Tuckshop
• Close by to local public and private schools (Our Lady Help of Christians, Hendra State, St Rita's & Clayfield
• Short walk to local parks
• Short drive to the Inner-City Bypass, major arterial roads, Gateway Motorway & Sunshine Motorway