- About this property
- Explore Hendra
Opulent Hamptons RetreatProperty ID 1686343Substantial in proportion, presentation and position, this incredible Hampton's inspired home occupies a 503m2 corner allotment in the premier enclave of Hendra. This magnificent home presents with an inspiring design of ingenuity, grace and luxury, and has been engineered with superior craftsmanship.
Enriched with natural light, it offers a spacious and fluid floor plan over two levels and boasts an emphasis on indoor/ outdoor entertaining and low maintenance living. This home has been designed to maximise the captivating views over Eagle Farm, and with high-end interior features including French Oak flooring, plush carpets, and quality fittings, this home provides a modern yet timeless appeal. This truly is an exceptional family home.
Upon entry you are welcomed by a formal living area with a 793 bottle wine cellar backdrop that captures your attention and provides you with an insight into the thought invested in creating this home. A grand staircase leads you to a second level of living and outdoor entertaining area with bespoke heated pool, encased in imported glass mosaic tiles. A kitchen that will delight provides thick lashings of marble and stone, European appliances including ILVE 1200mm oven, and a butler's pantry complete with steam oven, coffee machine and dual dishwashers.
Accommodation comprises of five generous sized bedrooms, including dual master suites. The master on the lower level incorporates a large walk-in robe and private ensuite, while a light filled bathroom services the additional bedrooms on this level. The presidential master retreat on the upper level is immense in size and unreservedly opulent. Boasting a custom-built walk-through robe, designer ensuite with freestanding bathtub, and a glass wall showcases the incredible trackside views that lay before you.
On such a rare occasion does a home with this much style become available - This is a must to inspect to appreciate exactly what is on offer here. Contact Leigh Kortlang to arrange a private viewing before the property goes to auction on 22nd July at 10am.
Main features of the property include;
- Architecturally designed by award winning Benjamin Hennig of Mercury Design
- Fluid floor plan with multiple living & entertaining areas over both levels
- 5 generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes + 2 master suites
- Dedicated built-in study & showcasing a 793 bottle wine cellar
- Chefs kitchen with European appliances includes with 1200mm ILVE oven
- Butler's pantry with steam oven, coffee machine and dual dishwashers
- Built-in BBQ + heated mineral pool with Aqualink Bluetooth system
- Ducted air-conditioning + wired Sonos speaker system throughout
- Custom made plantation shutters, glass louvers & electric roller blinds
- Stunning 340mm French Oak flooring & plush carpets underfoot
- 6KW solar panels, alarm system, secure intercom entry, smart wiring
- SONOs Sound System installed throughout
- Family sized laundry with direct access to private drying area
- Fully fenced, electric front gate + garage accommodation for 2 vehicles
- Perfect corner position & within walking distance to an abundance of local amenity including coffee shops,
restaurants and convenience stores
- Walking distance to local schools (Our Lady Help of Christians & Hendra State School)
- Short drive to local esteemed private schools (St Margaret's, St Rita's College & Clayfield College)
- Easy access to major arterial roads (Airport Link, Kingsford Smith Drive & Gateway/ Pacific Motorways