- About this property
- Explore Hendra
Under Contract - Please Contact Jon Finney & Allan Anderson for More Information.Property ID 1559416OWNER GOING OVERSEAS - INSTRUCTS SALE!
Positioned on a secure 512 sqm of land, this inviting 3+ bedroom post war home has been stylishly updated with modern design to offer families wonderful livability and sought-after Hendra convenience. The light-filled interior flows across two levels and with generous living spaces both upstairs and down there are separate zones for parents and children.
Enjoying a desirable north-east orientation at the rear with cooling breezes and plenty of sunshine, the home opens to a choice of outdoor entertaining spaces, including an all weather deck and large grassed area with room for a swimming pool. A host of quality features, including a contemporary kitchen, master ensuite, polished hardwood floors, 3 car garaging and ample built-in storage combine to create even greater appeal.
Promising one of the most convenient locations in Hendra, it is just metres to local shops including your morning coffee stop, supermarket, Thai restaurant and hardware store plus city trains and buses. Ascot/Clayfield's private schools, Toombul Shopping Centre, Racecourse Road precinct, Brisbane Airport and major arterial motorways are also very close by.
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins, master also with ensuite & verandah
- 3 bathrooms in total (2 upstairs & 1 down), designated laundry
- Open plan island kitchen with dining area, separate living room
- Large, fully covered entertaining deck with plantation shutters
- Rumpus/family room + entertainment area opens out to garden
- Paved driveway forecourt with electric gates & room for parking
- Child-friendly garden with plenty of level lawn + space for a pool
- Garaging for 3 cars with direct internal access + ample storage
House prices are predicted to rise in Hendra, according to the latest Hotspotting Price Predictor Index. Hot spotting analyst Terry Rider says indicators showed Hendra as the inner northside suburb predicted to see a steady rise.
Owner is downsizing and travelling overseas, and needs to have the property sold. This is your opportunity to move into this hotspot postcode and make this home yours.